Underdogs to Indiana @ home....

1 hour ago, April Wine said:

trollllllllllllllllllllllllll  Have you lost your s#!t yet and why do you seem to be ok with it?  My opinion is it is absolutely embarrassing to be an underdog at home against Indiana..............THAT bothers me a lot!  It means we are about even with Rutgers right now in the B10.  That is very embarrassing

I'm so very sorry that you feel personal embarrassment due to a Vegas line on a college game that you have absolutely nothing to do with. You might want to get that checked out by a professional.

As for me, I'm going to watch the game, and hope we play well. I'll leave being bothered and embarrassment up to the coach and players and apparently also some dysfunctional fans.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

"current" being the key word there.

True, they do have to play #6 Penn State this weekend, who is favored by six. So by Vegas odds, we have a better chance of reaching five wins this weekend than Michigan State.

• Plus1 1

Our best chance of getting to six wins would be beating Indiana this week and beating either Purdue or Maryland which is easier said than done with this team being the way it is. I have absolutely no grand illusions that we can beat Wisconsin or Iowa regardless of where we play them. This team is not mature yet. All we can hope is 2 more wins and a decent showing at the toilet bowl. Then one more year of endlessly waiting and hoping that the hype would be real and that we will get back to being competitive. That has been our motto since 2003. At least with Frost at the helm we can hope that he can right the ship. With Riley there was no hope but despair and darkness.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Toe said:

True, they do have to play #6 Penn State this weekend, who is favored by six. So by Vegas odds, we have a better chance of reaching five wins this weekend than Michigan State.

This weekend is also not the only issue. Regardless,  if it makes you feel better to have the same record as a 2nd Tier Big Ten school with a “name” like Michigan State, then hold on to that. 

The effort shown on the field against Minnesota was Reilly-esque and really has to give pause to any OBJECTIVE Husker fan who thought that Frost & Co have already succeeded in fixing the “culture”.

• Fire 1
5 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

This weekend is also not the only issue. Regardless,  if it makes you feel better to have the same record as a 2nd Tier Big Ten school with a “name” like Michigan State, then hold on to that. 

The effort shown on the field against Minnesota was Reilly-esque and really has to give pause to any OBJECTIVE Husker fan who thought that Frost & Co have already succeeded in fixing the “culture”.

To be fair, that "2nd Tier Big Ten" school is one of only 10 teams in the country to make it to the playoff and the only B1G school not named Ohio State to make it. I will acknowledge they were blasted off the field in that game.

I totally agree with your second comment, Minnesota was bad all around.

• Plus1 1

16 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

Regardless,  if it makes you feel better to have the same record as a 2nd Tier Big Ten school with a “name” like Michigan State, then hold on to that.

:movegoalpost: