Fan Base Temp Check: 5 Games Left

Fan Base Intuition: Where do the Huskers Finish?  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Oh, no. You're not "take one game at a time" guy, are you?

And what if I am, huh?  :grr   (joking, I'm not)

As has been seen, predicting anything, especially this season, is mad thinking.

Speaking of mad thinking, anyone picking 9-3 is either 1) insane, 2) should have their kook-aid tested (and share same), or 3) both. :D

I'm not picking any so cannot see the current picks.

edit: you know, I was going to change the "kook-aid" to Kool-Aid (that's what I get for not wearing my reading glasses), but then I think kook-aid just might be more appropriate.

• Thanks 1
Just now, GamingGlen said:

And what if I am, huh?  :grr   (joking)

As has been seen, predicting anything, especially this season, is mad thinking.

Speaking of mad thinking, anyone picking 9-3 is either 1) insane, 2) should have their kook-aid tested (and share same), or 3) both. :D

I'm not picking any so cannot see the current picks.

6-6, and 7-5 are in a dead heat.:thumbs

I have no idea if this team is going to not sh!t the bed in any remaining game this year. My best guess is they squeek out 2 more wins between Indiana, Purdue and Maryland. They would really have to start clicking to have any shot against Iowa. And Wiscy, well, that ain't gonna happen. Taylor might actually hit 6k. The Iowa and Wiscy lines are going to own us. I hate anyone making blanket statements like this about future performance but......

I voted 7-5 based on the potential of the following three wins;

Indiana - We very well could lose to Indiana, even when we were competitive they battled us well. 

Purdue - Mainly because they are battling a ton of injuries and all their skill position players are hurt. But they too have historically played us tough.

Maryland - I don't know about Maryland, they've had a few games this year where they look really really good, and others they look like Maryland. I guess this one depends on which Maryland team shows up and which Nebraska team shows up. Also this game is going to be after the Wisconsin game, so that will be interesting to see if the team bounces back from that.

The other two games, Wisconsin and Iowa? Nope.

6-6 is likely, but I went optimistic and went 7-5, but really whatever can get us into a bowl game I would be happy about.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, Undone said:

Hard for me to vote until we have a better understanding on what Martinez's status is with his injury.

I could see us beating Indiana, Purdue, Maryland, & Iowa if the team that played Northern Illinois shows up again.

That game was just a special teams fluke-o-rama.  That team ain't ever showing up again.