Fan Base Temp Check: 5 Games Left

Fan Base Intuition: Where do the Huskers Finish?  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, southernoregonhusker said:

I can't imagine anybody having that attitude.  These kids grew up being competitive and good at football.  That's why I roll my eyes when people say the upperclassmen won't play for Frost or that Riley had some sort of trance placed upon them.  These seemingly talented kids aren't buying in and that's a huge problem that has to be remedied very soon or this program may find itself as a doormat for years.

Seemingly talented is simply not talented enough.

10 minutes ago, Igetbored216 said:

Sadly, I think my original prediction of one more win (against Maryland) looks pretty accurate.

I keep saying I'm not even going to watch the game next week, but I always do. I can't help it. Then I get irritated by what I see. I think I have issues. 

I do to but I prep less and less.  Use to start getting psyched on Friday night. Saturday, I never missed a minute of pre game radio coverage. This week I forgot to dvr it and tuned in after it started. 

57 minutes ago, Igetbored216 said:

I keep saying I'm not even going to watch the game next week, but I always do. I can't help it. Then I get irritated by what I see. I think I have issues. 

I stopped watching the game live.  Finding out the result is a short time annoyance rather than a long drawn out one.  I'll catch the replay on BTN... or not.