Jump to content
Red Five

Indiana Week Pressers

Recommended Posts


I'm gonna guess the redshirt Rahmir plan is out the window if Washington is gone. We need more speed. I just hope if they burn it they commit and actually give him the ball a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Husker in WI said:

I'm gonna guess the redshirt Rahmir plan is out the window if Washington is gone. We need more speed. I just hope if they burn it they commit and actually give him the ball a few times.

Agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Good to see Wan’dale on there

These depth charts don't mean much. I wouldn't look into him being back this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ziebol said:

These depth charts don't mean much. I wouldn't look into him being back this weekend.

Yea I know and you're probably right.  Just hoping that if they're gonna take players like Washington and Pickering off, they'd do it for everyone.  Probably wishful thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Yea I know and you're probably right.  Just hoping that if they're gonna take players like Washington and Pickering off, they'd do it for everyone.  Probably wishful thinking.

I think that if a player is on the depth chart, it's possible he might play during that week.  When Pickering was off the depth chart earlier, he was clearly going to be out for an extended period.  With Mo, it's most likely a disciplinary action.  With Wandale, I think they are going to try to get him ready to play, but it's too early to tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...