Capri Davis to Take Medical Leave

Mavric

On 10/29/2019 at 3:52 PM, Mary Pats BOB said:

Agree that’s why I didn’t post it

Props to you for not posting it.  I heard probably the same one as you.  If true, it sure can explain some things.  

I'll leave it at that.  Probably will be out eventually.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

How horrible that this poor girl is forced to take medical leave for whatever reason and this entire fanbase is up her a$$.  And she has to post something like this in defense.  What an embarrassment of a fanbase.

The entire fanbase didn't publicly claim she was pregnant with Adrian Martinez' baby. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater (if you'll excuse the pun).

This fanbase is not only not embarrassing, it's pretty awesome.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The entire fanbase didn't publicly claim she was pregnant with Adrian Martinez' baby. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater (if you'll excuse the pun).

This fanbase is not only not embarrassing, it's pretty awesome.

The fact that she felt pressured to put this announcement out via tweet to me signifies that it was pretty prolific, and no college athlete should have to deal with that for any reason, much less when she is dealing with a health issue that is significant enough to make her step away from the sport she loves.