The Fragile Bowl

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Who's the coach who would have us winning 9 this season? I'd like you to point them out. Also recruiting rankings don't mean much with the attrition we have seen

That could win 9 games right now...... hmmm they probably would have had a way better team but that's besides the point.   Even with attrition, just another excuse for you talent excuse people, we still have more star players!  We have more stars on the field then Minnesota, Colorado and Indiana.  Still you will fall back on talent, which we have more of. 

• Plus1 2

13 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I love that movie and watch it every year.  I'm from Griffith "some clodhopper in Griffith, IN swallowed a yoyo".  This would be a cool trophy but both Purdue and Notre Dame are closer to where this movie took place.  

The Big 10 should designate a game this late in the season when two teams face each other that are just 1 win away from bowl eligibility...it may not be a yearly thing but when it happens, it is golden.

The Fragile' Game

7 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Explain

He always won 9 games and competed for 3 titles and wasn't let time to change his players to the big ten, after he had made a pretty ruthless defense against the big 12.  And yes he would have a better team right now.  I can't say his name because he was apparently awful. 

13 hours ago, TheSker said:

Expect and unacceptable and infuriating.

That's a demand or an observation? 

• Fire 1
9 hours ago, KingBlank said:

He always won 9 games and competed for 3 titles and wasn't let time to change his players to the big ten, after he had made a pretty ruthless defense against the big 12.  And yes he would have a better team right now.  I can't say his name because he was apparently awful. 

Pelini?? You must he joking. Pelini would have imploded by now if he was given the situation Frost walked into. Pelini would not have us in a better place right now starting from the same place Frost did. That is the most absurd thing I have ever read on here. Obviously we would be in a better place as a program if we never fired Pelini in the first place but that day is long gone so get over it. I'm talking about who could come in and fix this mess left by Mike Riley better than Frost is currently and I'm sorry to inform you but Bo Pelini is not a correct answer.

9 hours ago, KingBlank said:

31–25 at Youngstown State Pelini?