Watch refs this weekend...

dvdcrr

18 hours ago, dvdcrr said:

If you ever wanted to know if the league is straight or not watch the Wiscy tOSU game this weekend.  The league knows that tOSU is their only shot to get to the playoff, after a long absence.  Watch the refs close, especially if Wiscy is threatening in the 4th.

If that is the case, OSU needed the refs to help them at Purdue and Iowa over the past couple years. Don't sound like a Michigan fan, be better than that. 

• Plus1 3

I think dvdcrr is implying the big ten will do what it can to get a playoff team including rigging a game. It has nothing to with OSU other than OSU is still a contender. PSU is also a contender, or will be if they beat Wiscy, OSU and go undefeated. I do not agree with this point, but this isn’t about OSU. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

22 hours ago, dvdcrr said:

I'm not sure you understand what I was trying to say, or at least I don't get where you are coming from.

I understand what you were saying. I brought up Purdue and iowa because if OSU won those game, the B1G would have had a playoff qualifier those years. I don't see why you can't connect the dots. 

• Plus1 1
On 10/26/2019 at 10:29 PM, Excel said:

Long time no talk jaws, hope you're doing well. Ohio State played a hell of a game today.

All is well. Even with the weather and the drops, they really did play a good overall game. OSU's defense is really something to see right now.