*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

Purdue is down to Illinois 0-24. If we can beat Indiana, I am confident we can get two more wins, one against Purdue and one against Maryland. Everything is possible in the BIG nowadays. I am hoping that after getting their asses whopped by an inferior team, this team will come out angry and hungry for a must win. If they come out flat, that is a sign that the coaches have lo control of the team.

Looks like Martinez is good to go.

A healthy dose of Mills, replace Washington with Rahmir Johnson, and a hopefully healthy Wan'Dale Robinson, Kade Warner and JD Spielman, and we have a pretty decent set of skill players on the field.

We just need the O Line to play with some toughness and we could win this game.

22 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Not quite sure what to expect. Will we see McCaffrey or Kade Warner or maybe Darien Chase/McQuitty/Woodyard? Whatever or whoever should we lose, I want to lose playing fast and hard. I don’t like the ultra conservative play calling. 

5 games left, Frost mentioning giving everyone a look the 2 weeks off.....I am expecting a lot of guys we haven't seen yet play and some who have played on ST's actually play at their recruited positions. I'm also guessing the O has a lot more wrinkles that Indiana hasn't prepared for.  

Hoping to see a lot more of Nelson at OLB and JoJo play every defensive snap.  Would love to see him get a lot more calls to pin his ears back on passing downs and just crush the QB.  Much like Super D in 2003 with Bo...

And OSU doing what they do......81% Blue chips players will do that for you......