*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

last week I said we'd be lucky to win one more game, and was ridiculed (not here)... for the life of me I'm trying to figure out why? This is not a good football team. Two weeks to prepare for this game and this is just pitiful.

I said two weeks they might win two games. Now I’m saying we have won our last game. 

2 minutes ago, FTW said:

This program is bigger than any one person. Fire Dewitt, fire Chinander. Get Ruud in as interim DC and find somebody else to handle ST duties. We need a Brent Venables/Kevin Steele splash hire. Pay the next DC $3 million a year. f#&% it!

you want to replace a weak link with an even weaker link, and want a splash hire like kevin steele for DC. seems legit.

Just now, KCBuc said:

They quit. 

Reily-esque 

Chin and special teams coach should just pack their crap and leave. Quietly. No imagination. No vision. Over there head. I said it was a mistake to hire him and nothing has changed my mind. There has to be someone better.

This is big boy football.  you don't win in high scoring shootouts....It's a pounding physical league.  

To the doubters, OSU IS AN ANOMALY.  THEIR ENTIRE TEAM IS 4*/5* GUYS (well 81%)