*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

On 10/26/2019 at 6:14 PM, huskerfan74 said:

You have to admit that if you had the better race car and you still lose to your opponent, is the car to blame or you? That is exactly what I feel about this coaching staff...they have failed this state and its fans. They honestly do not deserve having such a loyal fan base because they keep finding ways to disappoint us....the next time I hear Frost saying that they had the best week of practice is the time I stop watching football and concentrate on volleyball. At least our women have some pride. This football team is a pathetic disgrace...might as well play for Tennessee.

LOL Tennessee is turning the corner under their new coach against a much tougher schedule and would beat our eyes shut at Memorial, at their place, or in a Walmart parking lot

16 minutes ago, Huskerman16 said:

LOL Tennessee is turning the corner under their new coach against a much tougher schedule and would beat our eyes shut at Memorial, at their place, or in a Walmart parking lot

Tennessee is turning a corner?  They have beaten a 3-5 South Carolina and 3-5 Mississippi State in recent weeks.  Other than that, they have gotten beat pretty badly by Georgia, Florida, and Alabama in conference.  This is after opening the season with losses to Georgia State and BYU (who is now 3-4).

I am not saying NU is doing much better, but I don't think Tennessee should be used as an example of where NU wants to be.

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Tennessee is turning a corner?  They have beaten a 3-5 South Carolina and 3-5 Mississippi State in recent weeks.  Other than that, they have gotten beat pretty badly by Georgia, Florida, and Alabama in conference.  This is after opening the season with losses to Georgia State and BYU (who is now 3-4).

I am not saying NU is doing much better, but I don't think Tennessee should be used as an example of where NU wants to be.

The post i quoted wasn't using them as an example of where we need to be... that poster insinuated Tennessee was so terrible that our players effort/performance on the field saturday was so bad they didn't deserve to play here but should do so at Tennessee.. odd comment. 

Tenn certainly flopped around early - didn't see those games; but their games vs UGA and Alabama were games into 4th quarter with a true freshman qb - those are two top 5 teams one played on the road.. they beat S. Carolina with a receiver playing qb and a 3rd string qb..i have cold chills up my spine thinking about us vs some of those teams lol.. they aren't a good team, but an improving team that actually plays physical football representative of their pedigree - all with a limited roster in year 2 of a new coaching staff... would be nice if we could say the same.