Indiana Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

36 minutes ago, Mavric said:

This was only half-time but too good not to post

Bob Loblaw, simply patter. 

the team won't play better and we will see the same clown show for the rest of this game and the rest of the season.  Scott is frustrated and clueless.  he either has no idea how to improve the team's play or is incapable of making the necessary changes.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

These kinds of football games used to make me angry, but I learned to get over it. Then they made me sad, but now I’m getting over that too. So this is where it gets dangerous: I’m a lifelong fan and alum, and I’m starting not to feel any emotion at all. Apathy is worse than anger.

• Fire 3
1 minute ago, Celsus said:

The program is in crisis for sure. Frost is on the hot seat. Part of what made Riley so dangerous is the cult like Jim Jonesian effect he had on his players. It may drag Frost down.

Frost isn't on the hot seat for several more years even if we go 4-8. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Celsus said:

The program is in crisis for sure. Frost is on the hot seat. Part of what made Riley so dangerous is the cult like Jim Jonesian effect he had on his players. It may drag Frost down.

I don't for one second believe the players long for Mike Riley. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Celsus said:

Frost's seat isn't even warm. They knew it would take a while thats why tbey gave him a 7 year contract. Unfortunately its gonna take a minimum of seven years for chin and dewitt to remove their heads from there asses. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1