Mr. 800k #Cashin’ Checks

I'm positive part of the problem is players. Every game this year has been nothing but frustration as I watch players out of position, miss tackles, make stupid penalties, and just flat out suck. But at the same time I see a scheme too many times that makes absolutely no sense, getting beat time after time on 3rd and long, and nothing that shows our coaches actually improving our players game IQ. This Nebraska defense sucks all the way around. From players and the D Coordinator.

I want Frost to kick Chinander to the curve. In fact I want Frost to kick 3 coaches to the curve. 

Does Frost roll the dice and keep them? Probably. 

I'm just tired of Nebraska sucking year after year. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, NebraskaHarry said:

I'm positive part of the problem is players. Every game this year has been nothing but frustration as I watch players out of position, miss tackles, make stupid penalties, and just flat out suck. But at the same time I see a scheme too many times that makes absolutely no sense, getting beat time after time on 3rd and long, and nothing that shows our coaches actually improving our players game IQ. This Nebraska defense sucks all the way around. From players and the D Coordinator.

I want Frost to kick Chinander to the curve. In fact I want Frost to kick 3 coaches to the curve. 

Does Frost roll the dice and keep them? Probably. 

I'm just tired of Nebraska sucking year after year. 

Curb.  You want them to the curb.

And I agree.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, huskered17 said:

His players don't stay home and play their positions. Constantly out of position. Who's fault is that. Fake one way and their all going that way. 

That's on Chin. 

GBR!!!

The wr jet sweep where dismuke wanted help and no one came while the motion made it obvious what was going to happen floors me

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1