Mr. 800k #Cashin’ Checks

3 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

I didn’t say it dumb s#!t, the announcers during the game did. The offense is putting up better than 30 points per game.

The defense can’t stop anything and you’re ignoring reality.

Our offense has been a s#!tshow all year.  The defense joined them today.  

If you were talking about todays game i would agree with you.  But your topic is about Chinander, and every single coach on the offensive side of the ball has performed worse than Chin.  So, look at the season as a whole, before u decide you want to fire him before any others Swedishfish!

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

I didn’t say it dumb s#!t, the announcers during the game did. The offense is putting up better than 30 points per game.

The defense can’t stop anything and you’re ignoring reality.

This is not you being the person Mr. Rogers thought you could be. 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

When there was talk of bringing Frost here from UCF, the one thing I had reservations about?  Chinander.

Mine was :

even if frost gets it rolling like Oregon in the championship run, no one from ne is going to be satisfied with that metrosexual style of football. 

NE fans will find new, and inventive ways to bitch about anything.

• Plus1 2

I guess I don’t understand why we bag on chins and not Frost.

I happen to believe there is almost zero talent on D.  They don’t do anything right and it’s hard to say where the actual weakness is.

The offense has weapons but they don’t exploit them.  JD never gets the ball.  Wandale will get hurt if we continue to use him like we are.  why don’t we stretch the field and/or run any play action?  The have so many turnovers and penalties...usually at the worst time.

7 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I guess I don’t understand why we bag on chins and not Frost.

I happen to believe there is almost zero talent on D.  They don’t do anything right and it’s hard to say where the actual weakness is.

The offense has weapons but they don’t exploit them.  JD never gets the ball.  Wandale will get hurt if we continue to use him like we are.  why don’t we stretch the field and/or run any play action?  The have so many turnovers and penalties...usually at the worst time.

I agree, we have no consistency. Our offense, defense and special teams suck. We can’t score when it matters or against good teams. 

Defense I think most know that we lack talent. But the frustration is because the defensive alignments on defense are odd, you don’t need talent to call the right plays or for the guys to know what to do. You just need talent to execute it better- get there faster. Our guys can’t get there and are in a bad position to make a play to start based on alignment.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, BigPeterJ said:

I just find it idiotic that your calling for Chinander, when our offense has been our weakest side all year.  

We did play bad defensively today, but we have played bad offensively ALL YEAR dumbinotra!

Not sure what you consider a strong defense.... Are you defending the defense that allowed 21 points to S. Alabama.  S. Alabama couldn't score that many against the likes of Memphis, UAB, LA-Monroe, GA Southern, Troy and App State..??   That defense..??  Better brew a pot of coffee and learn to enjoy the aroma...

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Does anyone want consistency for the kids on defense? Everyone wants to see heads roll so quickly, but consistency will go a long way for players. I mean a revolving door is how we got into this mess in the first place.

I dont want consistently mediocre and that's you're ceiling with Chin.  Even in 2017 they gave up 124 points the final 3 games and those were really the only decent teams they played.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
11 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Does anyone want consistency for the kids on defense? Everyone wants to see heads roll so quickly, but consistency will go a long way for players. I mean a revolving door is how we got into this mess in the first place.

“My boyfriend sucks, but my parents met him and I don’t want to date again.” 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1