Mr. 800k #Cashin’ Checks

32 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

The wr jet sweep where dismuke wanted help and no one came while the motion made it obvious what was going to happen floors me

But they were already set and didn't want to have illegal procedure called on them.

I know, their lack of movement on the D line is satirical. Probably taught to be obvious every time.

1 minute ago, BigPeterJ said:

Look, our Defense did lose us this one.  But this is the first game our OFFENSE didnt lose us.

Who is in charge of the Offense?

If your gonna call for Chinander, then u best call for Frost, whos offense lost us more.

Dont be an idiot from sweden

The offense didn’t give up a touchdown on FOUR straight possessions. And then become tissue paper at the end of the game when it mattered most.

Don’t be a chode Peter.

• Plus1 3

13 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

But they were already set and didn't want to have illegal procedure called on them.

I know, their lack of movement on the D line is satirical. Probably taught to be obvious every time.

I couldn't believe when we rushed like 6, they all rushed into the middle of the OL...No setting the edge, just run right at the crowd of people....

• Plus1 3
8 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

The offense didn’t give up a touchdown on FOUR straight possessions. And then become tissue paper at the end of the game when it mattered most.

Don’t be a chode Peter.

Thats my point dumbass

If your gonna blame Chinander, u better blame Frost for the offense also

3 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

Thats my point dumbass

I blame Frost for the go into a shell play calling when B=Noah went down.  No PA?  really?  8-9 in the box and we run he or Wan'dale right into the DL.......

I have actually complained about his play calling a lot this season.  no idea how to counter the B1G defenses.  No plays to counter and aggressive D that beats our OL. 

IMHO, he over estimated his abilities as a coach to come in and make the B1G adjust to us.  I hope in the off season he and the staff make an adjustment to the B1G.  Our ability to get OSU's talent ain't ever happening.....

• Plus1 4
7 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

Thats my point dumbass

That’s also my point schmendrick.

Peewee football looks better than whatever the f*** we trot out on defense. Our offense at least moves the ball from time to time. 

We we just gave up 185 yards on 3rd and 4th down. That’s poor scheme.

Make another dang thread for the offense. They weren’t the issue when our 3 starting QB’s are nicked up.

• Plus1 4