Mr. 800k #Cashin’ Checks

13 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

Thats my point dumbass

If your gonna blame Chinander, u better blame Frost for the offense also

Frost had the #1 offense in the nation three years ago. He has proven there and Oregon that he knows what he's doing. Can we get that same success here? Maybe not, but he is proven. Our offense is very young still with key injuries. The D has lots of upper classmen that should be enough to be decent. 

What has Chinander ever done? 

• Fire 1

25 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Frost had the #1 offense in the nation three years ago. He has proven there and Oregon that he knows what he's doing. Can we get that same success here? Maybe not, but he is proven. Our offense is very young still with key injuries. The D has lots of upper classmen that should be enough to be decent. 

What has Chinander ever done? 

Been friends with the head coach. Other than that, I can’t see too many good things he’s done as a DC. 

Diaco is unique because he was  brought in by the AD, not the HC.  And the head coach and most of the players could pass him in the hallway and not even know who the hell he was.  He got zero buy-in.  I'm not saying he was a world beater but damn.  

We should get a doctoral student to Nebraska to do an in depth study on the fragility and psychology of the coaching/ player relationship because this place is an outlier and the place where heretofore great coaching careers go to DIE.

Theres obviously something about Lincoln that is sucking the desire out of the players to commit to greatness.  

I think it must have to do with the party scene and (lack) of leadership from teammates and to some extent coaches.

I am seeing D backs playing not only with lack of technique, but also lack of effort.  A wisconsin or ohio st. DB would have been much tighter to the receivers throughout, and also would have tried to strip the ball more often and harder.  

D line getting very little pressure.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

Diaco is unique because he was  brought in by the AD and the head coach and most of the players could pass him in the hallway and not even know who the hell he was.  He got zero buy-in.  I'm not saying he was a world beater but damn.  

We should get a doctoral student to Nebraska to do an in depth study on the fragility and psychology of the coaching/ player relationship because this place is an outlier and the place where heretofore great coaching careers go to DIE.

Theres obviously something about Lincoln that is sucking the desire out of the players to commit to greatness.  

I think it must have to do with the party scene and (lack) of leadership from teammates and to some extent coaches.

Curse of Solich. 

53 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

That’s also my point schmendrick.

Peewee football looks better than whatever the f*** we trot out on defense. Our offense at least moves the ball from time to time. 

We we just gave up 185 yards on 3rd and 4th down. That’s poor scheme.

Make another dang thread for the offense. They weren’t the issue when our 3 starting QB’s are nicked up.

I just find it idiotic that your calling for Chinander, when our offense has been our weakest side all year.  

We did play bad defensively today, but we have played bad offensively ALL YEAR dumbinotra!

Just now, BigPeterJ said:

I just find it idiotic that your calling for Chinander, when our offense has been our weakest side all year.  

We did play bad defensively today, but we have played bad offensively ALL YEAR dumbinotra!

Fairly new poster I see, obviously related to Chinander. What your not seeing is Frost has a proven history of his offense being great once he gets the pieces. 

Chinander has never proven anything. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Fairly new poster I see, obviously related to Chinander. What your not seeing is Frost has a proven history of his offense being great once he gets the pieces. 

Chinander has never proven anything. 

Clearly your related to Ausin or Frost.  What your not seeing is that our offense has been worse than our defense all year.  So IF your gonna call for Chinanders head, u better be calling for heads on the offensive side of the ball. 

6 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

Lay off the crack pipe.

Adrian is 2nd in the Big Ten in Total offense per game.

Our defense is almost the worst in the big ten.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

A great offense with our current defense will get us nowhere in the B1G. A great defense with our current offense could get us to Indianapolis. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1