Walking Away

Not from the team not from being a fan but just away.  Id show you what the living room looks like but the phone is gone now to.  If i didnt need my comp for work it would of went through the tv.  I worked so hard to get a job where i had weekends off just so i could have the chance to watch college football which i love so much.  And this is what i got today, just this joke show.  I dont even know what else to say.  I know its petty i know its just football but this is just so dam unbelievable right now im just at a loss for words.  I hope everyone has a good week and ill send ya some pictures of the new tv.

• Plus1 8
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Not from the team not from being a fan but just away.  Id show you what the living room looks like but the phone is gone now to.  If i didnt need my comp for work it would of went through the tv.  I worked so hard to get a job where i had weekends off just so i could have the chance to watch college football which i love so much.  And this is what i got today, just this joke show.  I dont even know what else to say.  I know its petty i know its just football but this is just so dam unbelievable right now im just at a loss for words.  I hope everyone has a good week and ill send ya some pictures of the new tv.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296d37a39eaad8a5fe1d

• Haha 3

You should have walked away a few games ago like I did.  Not sure why I decided to check out the second half.  This team still has no heart, extremely soft, loser limping through games with penalties and fumbles, horrible player attitude.  I doubt they want the extra practices and work required to prepare for a bowl game.  I could watch us get blown out if the team played hard.  Way too much quit in this team.  Nebraska football has become unwatchable.  

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1