Walking Away

1 hour ago, Dewiz said:

I’m with you. When Pickering missed his FG in the second, I got up and made myself a captain in coke in a 32oz glass mug cause I knew where the game was heading. 

Finally turned it off sometime early 4th quarter when Indiana went up two scores to play the new Call of Duty game. 

It’s sad that our younger class men have more passion, heart and effort which kept us in the game rather than the upperclassmen on defense. Frost as a player and coach has been there done that to the point that his resume speaks for itself and some players are still NOT buying in its f#%king mind blowing.

You have to be that batsh#t stupid to not have bought into Frost on DAY ONE

The only thing keeping me from apathy is reading the quotes from the younger players.  I love me some Garrett Nelson, Wan'Dale, Cam Taylor-Britt!  I am so glad they are calling others out.  It needs to be said.  It feels and looks like to me that there are a large number of starters and upperclassmen that are just going through the motions and can't wait for the season and their careers to be over.

• Plus1 1

48 minutes ago, ttkpga said:

The only thing keeping me from apathy is reading the quotes from the younger players.  I love me some Garrett Nelson, Wan'Dale, Cam Taylor-Britt!  I am so glad they are calling others out.  It needs to be said.  It feels and looks like to me that there are a large number of starters and upperclassmen that are just going through the motions and can't wait for the season and their careers to be over.

What's weird is the seniors last season were bought in.....Morgan, Foster, Farmer, Ozigbo.....so who knows what's up with the current upperclassmen?.....