Walking Away

The op should be used to this.  Husker fans one way or the other have been kicked in the stones at least once a year since Black Friday 2001 (in some years multiple times) and was promised by Pederson in 2003 of refusing to let Nebraska gravitate to mediocrity.

Since my stroke last month, there's far more important things for me to get worked up over.  Disappointed in the outcome?   Hell yeah, especially after a bye week, but life moves on.

• Fire 1

Never said i was perfect, it kinda of reminded me back about 10 years ago when i was yelling at the tv so loud i started having chest pains.  Being at a unhealty weight and lifestyle didnt help that so i turned that around as well.  I didnt share that because it was funny, its not funny to lose your s#!t.  Its done and over, new tv will be picked up shortly, phone also.  Maybe its not so good to be so passionate about something, i dont do that at my kids plays.  I dont know, either way whats done is done.  

17 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

Not from the team not from being a fan but just away.  Id show you what the living room looks like but the phone is gone now to.  If i didnt need my comp for work it would of went through the tv.  I worked so hard to get a job where i had weekends off just so i could have the chance to watch college football which i love so much.  And this is what i got today, just this joke show.  I dont even know what else to say.  I know its petty i know its just football but this is just so dam unbelievable right now im just at a loss for words.  I hope everyone has a good week and ill send ya some pictures of the new tv.

I’m with you. When Pickering missed his FG in the second, I got up and made myself a captain in coke in a 32oz glass mug cause I knew where the game was heading. 

Finally turned it off sometime early 4th quarter when Indiana went up two scores to play the new Call of Duty game. 

It’s sad that our younger class men have more passion, heart and effort which kept us in the game rather than the upperclassmen on defense. Frost as a player and coach has been there done that to the point that his resume speaks for itself and some players are still NOT buying in its f#%king mind blowing.

You have to be that batsh#t stupid to not have bought into Frost on DAY ONE