What did we learn? The Indiana edition (sponsored by the Greg Louganis Diving School)

• We need more vertical plays. Even if it’s a rollout and only has two WRs, we need more verticality to this offense to open things up.
  • This defense was making the exact same mistakes they did at Minny. What did they work on during the bye week.
  • We need to review our coaching staff. Our special teams were maddening yet again, our defense was suspect at best, and it has not improved since last year. Scott needs to think long and hard about who he’s going to put his loyalty behind. 
  • What happened to Mills? He looked good at the beginning...and then we went away from him. Injury? Aliens? Illuminati? Inquiring minds want to know...
  • Indiana’s flopping is bulls***, and I don’y like seeing cheaters succeed. Guess that’s why I don’t like SEC football. 
  • Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

- I think our defense looked relatively solid against some truly awful offenses. Once push came to shove, Colorado, Ohio State, Minnesota, and now Indiana diced us up like it was nothing. I don’t think any one thing is to blame for that, but it’s frustrating.

- WanDale is amazing. I don’t think I’d blame him for not running as hard as he does but I am real glad he has no quit in him.

- Not to take anything from Indiana, but I’m not entirely sure the better team won today. I am sure the better coached team won. Not to say their coaches are better than ours but they were today.

- Get 6 wins. It’s still on the table. Play as many younger players as possible at the bowl game.

• Plus1 1

The most exciting part of this team is wandale.  Kid is truly special.  

Pretty sure we are cursed at qb

Defense is hot garbage.  We make most qbs look like Michael Vick, even if they’re statues.  Our lack of a pass rush hurts BAD

The fans may have quit just as much as the team today.  That was one of the worst in stadium atmospheres I’ve ever experienced 

Holding is still a non-existent penalty to b1g refs

Im very afraid this program is what it is

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

After seeing how the Hoosiers coach reacted after the game I learned that Nebraska is still a really special place to our opponents and it means a ton when these guys come in and win.  I think that says something about how the people actually working and playing today still look at Nebraska.

That said I am getting sick and tired of seeing guys walk out of Lincoln with that kind of joy b/c every former doormat is getting their chance to win at Memorial for the past 15 years.

As for the game?  Nothing much to learn.  They looked like they did all year.

• Plus1 2

Same crap, different week.

Love Wandale but the fact that he is the first, second, and third option tells me we have a problem with the coaching. Why isn’t JD, Mills, Warner, any TE more involved in the offense?  

The lack of pass rushing and zero pressure on a QB once again makes a back up QB look all world.

Our defense flat out sucks.  No heart, no passion, no motor.  It starts with the coaches but the players seem to be weak minded.  

The Frost honeymoon is wearing off for me.  Not saying I want him to go anywhere but very surprised the team has looked this bad now deep into year 2.  I hear he talks with some of the players from his time after each game.  Be interesting to see what they are saying these days as it has been a poor grade IMO.

We better win on the recruiting trail.  That is the only way out of this.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 6