What did we learn? The Indiana edition (sponsored by the Greg Louganis Diving School)

57 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Yeah....didn't think of that.

Good point.

I doubt ithas anything to do with what was going on during the game and more to do with the sense of trust fund kid entitlement that our fans, players and maybe also coaches seem to always have. Because we're Nebraska. And that's supposed to be a big deal. Don't actually have to do work to earn that respect you just get it automatically. 

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I doubt ithas anything to do with what was going on during the game and more to do with the sense of trust fund kid entitlement that our fans, players and maybe also coaches seem to always have. Because we're Nebraska. And that's supposed to be a big deal. Don't actually have to do work to earn that respect you just get it automatically. 

I often read your posts and still don't know what they mean.

At this point, it doesn’t really surprise me about Indiana feeling disrespected. From what I can remember:

- Purdue was offended about Frost calling them a winnable game. Colorado’s QB and a coach mentioned that our players and staff talk too much. Michigan players remembered Frost saying UCF “outhit” them. Troy used it as motivation when Frost said we’d be their super bowl. I don’t know how much it’s used for motivation, but I see opposing writers and fans reference Moos’ comment about “they’re shaking now,” all the time.

I’m not trying to take a side or tell Frost to stfu. In some cases, especially Purdue, it feels like they’re trying too hard to be offended. I’m not even sure how much “bulletin board” material really matters. No idea what happened in this case but I think there’s enough of a track record at this point that it doesn’t really surprise me that another team is feeling disrespected lol.

11 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

My first thought was Indiana faking injuries every other play but that statement makes it seem like it was something before the game.  

It was...Chins went up to him pre-game and told Allen that he was gonna eat his lunch and pee on his dog.  I guess people get upset about that these days.    

• Plus1 1

33 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

It was...Chins went up to him pre-game and told Allen that he was gonna eat his lunch and pee on his dog.  I guess people get upset about that these days.    

Damn there really isn't anything to like about chin is there, he's from Iowa, he's bad at his job and now it comes out he was disrespectful to mans best friend. 

• Haha 1

There was a lot of talk about a running back being recruited by UCF/Coach Frost and how he went to Indiana over UCF/Nebraska.  A lot of things are said during recruiting visits that could come back to bite you.  

My guess is that it has something to do with recruiting.