What did we learn? The Indiana edition (sponsored by the Greg Louganis Diving School)

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Do you know why guys still act like that?  Because there is no fear of any consequences for acting like that.

If you have guys who don't care enough to dial in for a game running them or benching them isn't going to magically fix it. They already don't care obviously. 

• Plus1 3

I learned that

(1) chin and his defense are a complete disgrace and have no idea how to patch a sinking boat

(2) Frost like his predecessors is not able to fix the undisciplined penalty ridden play

(3) Frost needs to suspend the Davis brothers for committing stupid fouls. May be that will deter others from committing them

(4) having the best week of practice is synonymous with we are going to get our butts kicked

(5) we are one of the only teams in the nation that has failed to get the best of our 4 and 5 star recruits and that is all coaching

(6) our OL are a bunch of little girls and need to practice with skirts until they learn how to push opponents back

(7) we are not going bowling this year because when your defense can’t stop a chicken you can’t win games even if it is against inferior teams

(8) the coaches do not have the respect of their players and that is why we have still to hit rock bottom.

(9) every time I feel that we have hit rock bottom and there is no way but up, this team finds a way to prove me wrong

we finish this season 5-7 and that is me being optimistic.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I learned that

(1) chin and his defense are a complete disgrace and have no idea how to patch a sinking boat

(2) Frost like his predecessors is not able to fix the undisciplined penalty ridden play

(3) Frost needs to suspend the Davis brothers for committing stupid fouls. May be that will deter others from committing them

(4) having the best week of practice is synonymous with we are going to get our butts kicked

(5) we are one of the only teams in the nation that has failed to get the best of our 4 and 5 star recruits and that is all coaching

(6) our OL are a bunch of little girls and need to practice with skirts until they learn how to push opponents back

(7) we are not going bowling this year because when your defense can’t stop a chicken you can’t win games even if it is against inferior teams

(8) the coaches do not have the respect of their players and that is why we have still to hit rock bottom.

(9) every time I feel that we have hit rock bottom and there is no way but up, this team finds a way to prove me wrong

we finish this season 5-7 and that is me being optimistic.

Yes and our 1 win only comes because Purdue is decimated by injury 

1 minute ago, BIG ERN said:

I think Frost is telling the truth about guys who don't care enough, I can def name a few. But the problem is DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Is those MFs and let someone else play 

Yes, maybe to change culture is sit all the losers even if the backup is less talented 

• Fire 1

Completely dessimate this roster and start from scratch.  Blow it up now.   I like Frost and will keep liking him.  I think he can be the guy who gets things going.  I don't know if he can get things going with what he is doing right now.  If we don't have the talent on either side of the ball to do the things he wants to do, then its ok to do what they can do.