Defense Struggles

8 minutes ago, CalhounHusker said:

To add on to the DL.. They do not stay low enough and seem to not know how to redirect or be physical with their arms. Also, the twins lack size in their arms and speed to beat tackles. 

I keep waiting for the Davis twins to have some impact.  How many times do we see one of them listed at the beginning of the game as an impact player/one to watch?  I’ve seen enough, they’re just not very good.  Who’s coming behind them because fixing our DL will have the most impact on seeing an improved overall defense.

5 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I keep waiting for the Davis twins to have some impact.  How many times do we see one of them listed at the beginning of the game as an impact player/one to watch?  I’ve seen enough, they’re just not very good.  Who’s coming behind them because fixing our DL will have the most impact on seeing an improved overall defense.

Where is the juco guy, green (I think) wasn’t he touted as nfl talent. Put him in

4 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Kid is going to end his career with a few more wins than the 95 Team.

Nice gesture, but leopards don't change their stripes.  Lamar doesn't like to tackle, has mental lapses in coverage, and celebrates PB's when we're down 30 as if he does not understand context.  He's not a wise player.

Just like Mo Barry "They're gonna feel my pain, I promise" tweet...it's just talk.