i never thought i'd say this, but i'm turning in my season tickets at the end of the year.

BoSolich

Just now, BoSolich said:

i'm simply not seeing improvement. i spend too much money to watch a mediocre product. there's simply no excuse for Indiana to beat us in our own home.

i will continue to support the skers, but from the comfort of my own home.

gbr

This was the straw that broke the camel's back? Seriously? Lol 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

I'm not a big fan of watching football in a stadium, much prefer watching with fans in a bar while eating a steak dinner and drinking a sarsparilli, but God bless you yellers who like that stadium atmosphere. My favorite live sporting event would be at the basketball arena.

You may be quitting on football too soon though. What I'm seeing is fixable and the younger players look much more inspiring. Frost might have some tough choices to make though if his staff doesn't catch on. Enough of blaming the players for lousy coaching and unworkable schemes that change like the weather.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

It’s interesting. No matter our age, I think we’re all slowly realizing Nebraska Football will never be what it was when we all latched on. I know I’ve looked at my 5 month old and realized Nebraska Football will never be to us, what it was to me and my dad as I grew up. I can understand that thought being jarring for a lot of people, because it sucks.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

37 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

i'm simply not seeing improvement. i spend too much money to watch a mediocre product. there's simply no excuse for Indiana to beat us in our own home.

gbr

I don't know how many tickets you have - however, guessing your post will make between 2-4 husker fans happy next year.

• Plus1 4
44 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

gbr

It is your decision and money and people shouldn't fault you. Team has been garbage and been hard to root for. I've spent thousands of dollars on this team and it's hard to keep wanting to keep spending that money. Hopefully someone takes your seats. I don't know if people are going to want to keep watching losing. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I love how in the middle of year 2 of a brand new coaching staff people are apparently already 'done' lol.

giphy.gif

He's doing worse than Riley did through 2 years, so i don't know how you can say things are going to get better. Maybe we will get better, but i'm not seeing any signs of it.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
55 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It’s interesting. No matter our age, I think we’re all slowly realizing Nebraska Football will never be what it was when we all latched on.

On the bright side, there's a wholotta (invented word) young ones that have only known bad Nebraska football- almost a generation.  I kinda envy them.

9 hours ago, BoSolich said:

gbr

Ill take them... how many and where...  when the huskers are winning in 2 years Ill make signs to thank you!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

March 2020 everyone will be jacked up again.  July 2020 we will be talking about winning the west....again.

I hope and think they will get better as time goes and Frosts recruits come in ...as of now, you could go back 7-8 years and cut/paste topics and responses.. been a broken record for a long time. 

• Plus1 2