Kade Warner

1 hour ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I know he has been injured for a bit, but why doesn't Kade play more?  He might be "4.7 speed" but he runs crisp routes and likely won't make the dumb 5 yard penalties the other WRs make who contribute next to nothing. He seems like a good security blanket for a QB.

He was hurt most of the year until a couple games ago.

Yesterday, he played 65 snaps, second-most among WRs to Noa's 73.  JD played 63

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, El Straino said:

Annnnd can I get an AMEN...not to mention that our TEs have started appearing on milk cartons locally

Whose fault though? Honestly it seems like in every game I see open recievers not getting a football. Yesterday on that first big catch by Spielman, Noa was wide open too but Spielman was probably first read and was open 'first'. Now that particular play worked how it was supposed to but other times there are breakdowns and we don't have a successful play even though it looks like one could be there.

• Fire 1

12 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Whose fault though? Honestly it seems like in every game I see open recievers not getting a football. Yesterday on that first big catch by Spielman, Noa was wide open too but Spielman was probably first read and was open 'first'. Now that particular play worked how it was supposed to but other times there are breakdowns and we don't have a successful play even though it looks like one could be there.

Its hard to get to that second and third read or have time to allow receivers to complete routes when you are having to look at escape routes almost instantly..   80% of our offensive woes start with this O-Line...  JMHO. 

• Thanks 3
2 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

Its hard to get to that second and third read or have time to allow receivers to complete routes when you are having to look at escape routes almost instantly..   80% of our offensive woes start with this O-Line...  JMHO. 

Oh I agree with you my point is I don't think its on the recievers as much. Peoplee run open alot. Thats why I din't really question the playcalling too much because alot of times it looks like plays could work if we could get the blocking right.