Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Packerhuskerfan

Kade Warner

Recommended Posts

I know he has been injured for a bit, but why doesn't Kade play more?  He might be "4.7 speed" but he runs crisp routes and likely won't make the dumb 5 yard penalties the other WRs make who contribute next to nothing. He seems like a good security blanket for a QB.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'd imagine he is nicked up. He played some yesterday but if you are a nursing something even a little contact in the wrong place can set you back.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I know he has been injured for a bit, but why doesn't Kade play more?  He might be "4.7 speed" but he runs crisp routes and likely won't make the dumb 5 yard penalties the other WRs make who contribute next to nothing. He seems like a good security blanket for a QB.

 

He was hurt most of the year until a couple games ago.

 

Yesterday, he played 65 snaps, second-most among WRs to Noa's 73.  JD played 63

  • Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

This team is really missing his 6 ypc. Which is the sad part between a grad transfer, two jucos and a handful of freshmen from last years class no one besides speilman and robinson has done a damn thing at wide receiver this year. 

  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

...no one besides speilman and robinson has done a damn thing at wide receiver this year. 

Annnnd can I get an AMEN...not to mention that our TEs have started appearing on milk cartons locally

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, El Straino said:

Annnnd can I get an AMEN...not to mention that our TEs have started appearing on milk cartons locally

Whose fault though? Honestly it seems like in every game I see open recievers not getting a football. Yesterday on that first big catch by Spielman, Noa was wide open too but Spielman was probably first read and was open 'first'. Now that particular play worked how it was supposed to but other times there are breakdowns and we don't have a successful play even though it looks like one could be there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, El Straino said:

Annnnd can I get an AMEN...not to mention that our TEs have started appearing on milk cartons locally

To be fare when stoll does get the ball he is about as agile as a circus bear and as slow as anyone on the field. Not why allen can't get more touches or what happened to rafdal.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Warner cannot be any slower than Noa. I know someone’s going to correct me, but he looked like a turtle on a cross route. He did catch the ball though 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Whose fault though? Honestly it seems like in every game I see open recievers not getting a football. Yesterday on that first big catch by Spielman, Noa was wide open too but Spielman was probably first read and was open 'first'. Now that particular play worked how it was supposed to but other times there are breakdowns and we don't have a successful play even though it looks like one could be there.

Its hard to get to that second and third read or have time to allow receivers to complete routes when you are having to look at escape routes almost instantly..   80% of our offensive woes start with this O-Line...  JMHO. 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

Its hard to get to that second and third read or have time to allow receivers to complete routes when you are having to look at escape routes almost instantly..   80% of our offensive woes start with this O-Line...  JMHO. 

Oh I agree with you my point is I don't think its on the recievers as much. Peoplee run open alot. Thats why I din't really question the playcalling too much because alot of times it looks like plays could work if we could get the blocking right.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...