Alienation

Let me start off by saying I really hope frost figures it out... but I have never seen a coach alienate his players through the media. It’s consistent that he’ll point the finger but no matter how bad you want a chase young or an SEC level line shouldn’t you adjust your game plan to make up for the lack of difference makers? 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

4 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

Remember the Titans.......team attitude is directly related to leadership.  Maybe Scotty Frosty needs to re-watch with his coaches.

He has praised those in deserve of praise.  Those that need called out, don't get a pat on the back.  I'm fine with this.  But by all means watch your movie.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Redux said:

He has praised those in deserve of praise.  Those that need called out, don't get a pat on the back.  I'm fine with this.  But by all means watch your movie.

Maybe instead of chucking guys under the bus every press conference, maybe...just maybe.....he could point the thumb back at himself and his staff and how they are getting schooled week in and week out.  That would be refreshing and that is more reflective of a true leader.  Pass the popcorn

• Plus1 3
15 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

Maybe instead of chucking guys under the bus every press conference, maybe...just maybe.....he could point the thumb back at himself and his staff and how they are getting schooled week in and week out.  That would be refreshing and that is more reflective of a true leader.  Pass the popcorn

The coaches can only do so much. You can blame yourself all you want, but the bottom line is players also have to execute. He's not saying anything that isn't true. We need a better pass rush. He could've taken multiple siestas with the time he was given. The lack of a pass rush also causes issues for our DBs/LBs when they have to cover 6, 7,8, 9 seconds. It's not an easy task.

• Plus1 2