Purdue Week Pressers

Mavric

25 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Yep, Purdue and Maryland is what this season has come down to.  Have to win both to make a bowl.  It is very unlikely they can topple Wisconsin or Iowa, as sad as it is to type those words.  Ah well, Quick Lane or Pinstripe is still better than missing out altogether.

I have a gut feeling we will beat at least one of the bolded.  Now that the manhood has been questioned of this team, we're either going to come out on fire or we're going to fold like a cheap lawn chair. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, junior4949 said:

I have a gut feeling we will beat at least one of the bolded.  Now that the manhood has been questioned of this team, we're either going to come out on fire or we're going to fold like a cheap lawn chair. 

Both of those teams will bury us. This team has been called out after every game and has came out the same.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
45 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Yep, Purdue and Maryland is what this season has come down to.  Have to win both to make a bowl.  It is very unlikely they can topple Wisconsin or Iowa, as sad as it is to type those words.  Ah well, Quick Lane or Pinstripe is still better than missing out altogether.

I don't think it's very unlikely. It was very unlikely that Wisconsin could lost Illinois but they did. Both teams are beatable by us.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

This the kind of attitude that I want to see changed. I understand why you feel this way because of the results. But you can still believe/hope/want them to win a game. But as always stating one team will bury another is asinine as always.

Has anyone watched Iowa this year? Their defense is pretty good, but their offense is pretty bad, and Stanley has turned the ball over a lot from what I've seen.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm assuming not in hoodies either.

Just the term "hoodies" sounds wimpy.  

Then you're from a different generation (I know you are...).  The Rock is all about the sleeveless hoodie. Bill Belichick wears a hoodie all the time!