Release the hounds!

Does anybody have like a list of who has all participated in what games? I'm a visual learner myself and it would help me to know just what is all going on with redshirting if I could SEE it rather than someone just saying "so-and-so has played in X number of games."

I don't know how/where to look this kind of info up otherwise I'd do it myself.

1 hour ago, The Cornfather said:

Does anybody have like a list of who has all participated in what games? I'm a visual learner myself and it would help me to know just what is all going on with redshirting if I could SEE it rather than someone just saying "so-and-so has played in X number of games."

I don't know how/where to look this kind of info up otherwise I'd do it myself.

I’m interested in that as well but I’d also like add who is currently committed that, in the next 2 years or so  can add to the value of what we will have. 

For instance Benhart, Pola-Gates, Johnson, Sevion, Corcoran, Newsome, Mcaffrey, Smothers, Conn, etc...

if we have a true “stable” of Frost guys who are/will redshirt plus an awesome crop (and I believe who we have as freshman next year seem like good players ) of players who are really truly Frost guys who are developing and biding time, the entire competition of the team raises many levels. We need good young players competing their asses off just as much as we need great older players leading. 

Not to mention our 2-deep on offense returns everyone, unless I’m mistaken. Everyone. 

Bring on the redshirted guys and the new guys just ballin out for competition ...it looks better. 

If you practice how you play, but are practicing against lesser talent...you’ll play like it. 

I speak on this just from my own experience. The D2 school I played at was really really good. My freshman class was great. But we were practice dummies more or less, lol. But really good practice dummies. The starters got good solid reps against us practice  dummies. By my senior year our program wasn’t as good. The guys I was practicing against my senior year wouldn’t even have made the team my freshman year. I actually talked to the coaches about going 1v1 or 1v2 more because we (senior starters) weren’t getting good looks. We lost a lot my senior year even tho as freshman we were so solid and making the playoffs. (Btw, we had a coaching change) 

Its not just “depth” on the field that plays Saturday’s. We lack even that. It’s depth into the freshman and redshirts that give our 1-2 string their looks in practice. We need the walk-on program because those guys may never see the field but they’ll give great looks at practice and they are busting their a$$ to see the field; great practice players. We need quality players (3-4 star guys who wait) who Frost trusts to buy in and bide time for 1–2 years to make us better at practice and then are ready and totally trustworthy to see the field in their 2-3rd year. 

I rambled on but you get the point. Frost is “building” something. Namely, COMPETITION. 

Gotta get guys who want to compete, and honestly, I think he is. All the talk of “buy-in” is just: who wants to COMPETE?!!? (Just okay is not good enough) 

Once we get competitors, we will be better. And Frost is getting those guys.  

• Plus1 3