The NCAA will allow athletes to profit from their name, image, and likeness

Dagerow

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

This applies to fans also - F all of them 

Oh wait - all but .1.

Not exactly. This might come as a surprise, but I actually looooove all my fellow Huskernation fans. 

FYI, they're not the ones I go after when I make these post. 

1 hour ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Interesting, your thoughts are worth even less than that.

You're actually right. Making a post on Huskerboard doesn't cost anything at all. Good catch. 

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Let me guess, Martinez is the player worth less than a penny in your eyes? 

Not quite. Players who join your roster only to transfer, graduate, or get injured without playing a d*mn snap all fall into that category. Now players who are only worth some d*mn pennies on the other hand....         

• 1 month later...

On 10/29/2019 at 1:14 PM, Dagerow said:

Talk about finally throwing a bone.  I have never understood how it could be right that the NCAA organization and universities can make millions off the backs of guys who get room and board and a college degree many of them will never use.    

I am not talking about the 80% who never make the NFL.  I am talking about the 20% who make the University 80% of its football proceeds.  Those guys should be getting what they are worth.  

• Plus1 1
On 5/1/2020 at 2:22 PM, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Should kids who go to Tennessee still get paid if their mascot is a volunteer? 

In Tennessee they should get paid for each new letter of the alphabet they learn.  You have to start somewhere.

We were in that state for less than 30 minutes before being called crackheads.  Welcome to Tennessee!

• Plus1 1
On 5/7/2020 at 1:24 AM, nupowr said:

In Tennessee they should get paid for each new letter of the alphabet they learn.  You have to start somewhere.

We were in that state for less than 30 minutes before being called crackheads.  Welcome to Tennessee!

i mean i have no hate for them at all half my family went to school there and live in knoxville i look at them and us as on the same page honestly 2 great programs that have been longing to get back to what it was.... with that said i think they are now ahead of where we are by a year or 2 and when i attend games they all seem to really respect UNL and most say we have the 2nd best fans in college sports!