JUCO WR Xavier Hutchinson [Iowa State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

17 minutes ago, WVhuskerXX said:

I’m surprised after the WR class they pulled last year that they would be looking to bring in a Juco.

Totally different type of receiver than Nance/Houston, and we don't want Chase to be our only relatively tall receiver - he's only 6'1. I'd guess if Hunt was on the team still and McQuitty was progressing we wouldn't be looking Juco outside of someone like Manning. None of the young guys have inspired confidence about next year, so while they can definitely be good players down the road I'm good with grabbing someone who can help now.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Totally different type of receiver than Nance/Houston, and we don't want Chase to be our only relatively tall receiver - he's only 6'1. I'd guess if Hunt was on the team still and McQuitty was progressing we wouldn't be looking Juco outside of someone like Manning. None of the young guys have inspired confidence about next year, so while they can definitely be good players down the road I'm good with grabbing someone who can help now.

WVhusker was talking about OU’s WR class...three 5* signees last class. 

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Xavier Hutchinson [Iowa State - Signed LOI]