What if we lose to Purdue?

1 minute ago, skersfan said:

Is it true Sker.  It was stated in a post on this board that one of the twins said it.  All I get on the team is what I read on this board.  Which I try not to read much of to be honest.   

I heard about it too.

But you know, message boards and all.....

What if an ad pops up on your screen of Clorox Scentiva that you can’t get rid of? And every 25 seconds a bunch of fake a$$ flowers crowd your screen and make it so you can’t see the topic I came here to read? 

Ive not cared one bit about this board selling or new ad’s. But now it’s literally encroaching on my reading space with coconuts and flowers. 

I’m outta here if it continues like this. I’ve been here since like 07 or something and have met people from here in real life. These ad’s, as they are now suck. 

• Plus1 8
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think this is a fair question and I think the answer is it will be total apathy time.

This season is not a loss yet...if NU wins 3 out of 4 fans will be pretty happy for the most part.

Hell, if Nebraska wins out there is an outside chance they could represent the West!!!!

Head to head over Wisconsin and Iowa.  Just need Minnesota to go on a four game losing streak against the toughest part of their schedule.

It's all falling into place!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Hell, if Nebraska wins out there is an outside chance they could represent the West!!!!

Head to head over Wisconsin and Iowa.  Just need Minnesota to go on a four game losing streak against the toughest part of their schedule.

It's all falling into place!

You just gotta keep believin'!     :koolaid2:

5 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

There are no illegal drugs in Pender!

17 minutes ago, Toe said:

None left after your last bender, eh?

Lol... Never thought of it as Thurston used the illegal ones all up after the last loss. I assumed that Thurston meant the people of Pender have legalized all drugs, so nothing's illegal. Makes it like the Amsterdam of Nebraska.

Whatever the case, Thurston should probably lay off the candy for a while. It can't be good if he's seeing apparitions/hallucinations that require an exorcism.

• Plus1 1