What do you hope to see against Purdue

4 hours ago, lo country said:

Besides the obvious of a win.......

I'd like to see Chin use manufactured pressure by sending more than 4 lineman......

I would like to see us use a dime formation as a base D.  They appear to have no running game....549 rushing yards and 4 TD's.......Help Mo not have to cover WR's/RB's on passing routes.

A skill player not named JD or Wan'dale do something.  Anything.

No stupid penalties.

If AM is helathy, run like AM 1.0  Not this years version.

Just win...

Put our kids into a position to make plays.  That means covering receivers wtih corners or safeties...not linebackers.  Same idea as you.  Since our linebackers constantly get caught in the wash on blitzes, send some corners and safeties off of the edge.  I'd like to see some zone blitzing where we send corners and drop linemen but I'm not holding my breath. 

I'd like to see some quick passes out of Adrian to build some confidence in both him and the line. Get our fast guys the ball in space with slips screens, screens out of a bunch formation.  Slants.  Wheel routes.  Running?  Am I dreaming when I ask for a counter or two get get the guards and tackles moving and create match up problems?  Maybe throw in a fullback to help?  God I miss a power run game.  Oh, and speak of running.....let 2AM run the freakin' ball.   

• Plus1 1