*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

• Mavric changed the title to *******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

1 minute ago, Vizsla1 said:

I was just listening to 'Husker Gameday' on the radio- they said we have not recovered one opponents fumble...holy heck.  Let's make it happen today.  We need a few breaks

Wait a minute. 

wasn’t there a fumble recovery for a TD in a game earlier this year?

i thought we sacked the qb...fumble....scoop....score. 

• Plus1 2

This win shouldn't even be in doubt....Don't know if we see a more one dimensional team.......I just have some concerns.  NU D has got to show up.  We don't get to the QB, Indiana showed how to carve up this D like a turkey at Thanksgiving through the air.........Minnie on the ground.  The key will be pressure and the ILB's playing great.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Know where Bell and Hopkins are on defense at all times and it could be a nice day.   

Of course of late the defense appears to only know where guys are running wide open, adjustments perhaps????

If Chin comes out and runs a lot of dime/manufactures pressure with some blitzes (all game) it would make me feel more comfortable that he can adjust (and keep adjusted) and not married to a "scheme"....