*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

9 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

But he was saying that about those two plays so? People want to critisize everything even if its working

You are so lost.  Again a BANGED UP and SMALLER WanDale trying to run between these tackles.  

Also which personel with those plays would make a defense a little more cautious???? The threat of WanDale or AM getting to the edge or a poor vision runner that is NO WHERE as dangerous as a runner?????

I’ll give you a month to ponder that and to continue cherry picking plays to support a weak argument 

• Thanks 2

Just now, HuskerMan said:

Seriously give Frost an ultimatum.  Either Chin goes or you go.  At this point I don’t care if Frost chooses the latter of the two.  I want a coach that is willing to make the hard choices to better the team and keeping Chin around is not going to better the team.

This is silly.  You want to pay Scott for five more years and then pay your future coach?

Glad you're not making the decisions.  

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, HuskerMan said:

Seriously give Frost an ultimatum.  Either Chin goes or you go.  At this point I don’t care if Frost chooses the latter of the two.  I want a coach that is willing to make the hard choices to better the team and keeping Chin around is not going to better the team.

Les miles fires his offensive coordinator mid season and there has been clear improvement. We are just horrible on defense.  Nobody around the ball and my god we can’t tackle to save our lives.