*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

You are so lost.  Again a BANGED UP and SMALLER WanDale trying to run between these tackles.  

Also which personel with those plays would make a defense a little more cautious???? The threat of WanDale or AM getting to the edge or a poor vision runner that is NO WHERE as dangerous as a runner?????

I’ll give you a month to ponder that and to continue cherry picking plays to support a weak argument 

You were literally talking about those 2 plays though. If you weren't that comment was terrible timing. Either way I have seen both RBs run in and outside today and I think that is best. If the defense knows who is going to do what type of run that is pretty predictable. We have success running Mills outside and Wandale inside, thats probably why we do it. 

Just now, Hayseed said:

Let's start arguing whether it's the coaches or players.

Unfortunately it is both.  The players are poor.  The whole offense goes thru a lightweight freshman.  The defense has zero NFL draftable players.  The coaches have shown no ability to adjust.  The piss poor red zone play calling is atrocious.  The defense is the easiest to move the ball against in The BIG. Cannot create any pass rush, poor tackling, no coaching coverage concepts.  Wow this is a s-show.

1 minute ago, SECHusker said:

This is him. We should have at least 21 points but frost s#!t the bed with playcalling.

If Martinez hits a wide open Noa his play calls look better. Some calls were questionable, but the players clearly can’t execute with any consistency. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

You were literally talking about those 2 plays though. If you weren't that comment was terrible timing. Either way I have seen both RBs run in and outside today and I think that is best. If the defense knows who is going to do what type of run that is pretty predictable. We have success running Mills outside and Wandale inside, thats probably why we do it. 

Mills is a horrible running back on the outside.  He has like one move. Head down and fall down is what he does best.