*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

You were literally talking about those 2 plays though. If you weren't that comment was terrible timing. Either way I have seen both RBs run in and outside today and I think that is best. If the defense knows who is going to do what type of run that is pretty predictable. We have success running Mills outside and Wandale inside, thats probably why we do it. 

Again again you are fixed on two plays when this thought process has been going on for weeks.  Good luck to you

The fact that there hasn't been any leaks about the state of the program from the inside after this horrid ineptitude is interesting. We heard whispers (and yells) from boosters, players, and those surrounding the program when things were going better than this. Granted, they have pretty much always been going better than this, but it's still surprising that we hear about Moos' favorite c$%ktails and paint in Mike Riley's house before we get an honest assessment about Frost and Co. from someone who cut a check for the new facilities. 

Then again, maybe the check is the assessment

4 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

You are so lost.  Again a BANGED UP and SMALLER WanDale trying to run between these tackles.  

Also which personel with those plays would make a defense a little more cautious???? The threat of WanDale or AM getting to the edge or a poor vision runner that is NO WHERE as dangerous as a runner?????

I’ll give you a month to ponder that and to continue cherry picking plays to support a weak argument 

I don’t even know why you play mills if you don’t run him up the middle at all. It’s weird.

I thought BIG teams were going to have to change their defenses 

2 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

If Martinez hits a wide open Noa his play calls look better. Some calls were questionable, but the players clearly can’t execute with any consistency. 

No, this isn't on the players. When Daniels intercepted the ball and returned it to the 3, Frost called 2 pass plays back to back. That's on him and indicative of the s#!tty playcalling I've seen this game.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, Big red surfers said:

Mills is a horrible running back on the outside.  He has like one move. Head down and fall down is what he does best. 

He has success running out there because of room created by the offense. I'm not saying he is great out there, but we can't not run him outside. If we can get 5 yards thats a success

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Again again you are fixed on two plays when this thought process has been going on for weeks.  Good luck to you

Not really. We have mixed success running no matter who is doing what type of run. When I watch I see a mix of runs inside and outside for both runningbacks. I think.people just like to.focus on what they percieve as bad personel decisions

• Plus1 1