*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

1 minute ago, GamingGlen said:

I just dumped what little Kool-Aid I had left down the drain.  I think I'll enjoy my next 3 Saturdays NOT watching football.

And I can end my YouTube sub a lot sooner than expected and save me some cash. More beer!

But next year you will be like "10 wins is possible for this team" guy.

• Plus1 1

It feels like every team in the country is playing better than us as of late. I have no doubt that south Alabama would beat us if they played us now instead of the beginning of the season. Our suckiness has no bounds or limits...we should be relegated to an FCS team. Maryland will lights us up, Wisconsin will wipe the floor with us, and Iowa will put the final nail in the coffin that is Nebraska football. 

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

It feels like every team in the country is playing better than us as of late. I have no doubt that south Alabama would beat us if they played us now instead of the beginning of the season. Our suckiness has no bounds or limits...we should be relegated to an FCS team. Maryland will lights us up, Wisconsin will wipe the floor with us, and Iowa will put the final nail in the coffin that is Nebraska football. 

Dude it actually died a long time ago.

There is something wrong in Lincoln.

You would think a school like Penn St would suffer Gods wrath like this, after enabling decades of child sex in their facilities, but, no.  

Nah, this game is on everyone who wore red today.  Coaches and players sucked up the field today.  This game is on everyone.  I watched to many missed tackles today on simple plays and watched a QB make bad  decision after bad decision.  Watched this and that, and it comes down to neither side did a good job today.  Amart should have been benched, and Mills should have gotten more carries overall.  How can you have a final series and no Wandale?  Coaches and players didn't execute today.