*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

11 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

F#^% me. This team is so used to losing they dont even care. 

Losers gonna lose. 

Ain't gonna change until a group of players say no more and do something about it. Not talk about doing it, just f#$%ing doing it. 

This right here.  There are definitely some play calling that is questionable. (What was that garbage after Daniels picked the shuttle pass?!)  But at some point, players have got to make plays.  We should have opened up to a 21 or 28-0 lead.  There definitely seems to be a loser mentality to a lot of these guys.  Color me frustrated! 

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

He said that right after martinez gained 16 on a zone read with mills at RB. What was I supposed to say? Fact of the matter is people focus on the negative but they both run in and out and that is a part of not being predictable.

The fact is, Wandale is going to get hurt if we keep giving him the ball between the tackles. And quite frankly, right now there is a lot more negative going on then positive. There’s a reason people are focusing on that......because it’s been a recurring theme this year. 

4 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

The fans have got to stop showing up for this s#!t product that keeps getting put on the field. It's time for the fans to show that we've had enough and let the sellout streak die and the stadium to be half empty. I think we've been patient for the past 20 years now and we've paid our dues. I never thought I'd say that, but something has to force some change here.

What changes do you have in mind?

5 minutes ago, Skeeball said:

1st and goal on the 2 1/2 yard line?  Run it right at them 4 times in a row!!!!  If you can't punch it in you don't deserve to score.  Throwing into double coverage?  What's wrong with checking down???  Why are we throwing the ball at the receivers feet on the swing passes?  Vedral is a better QB here and now.  ...and for crying out loud wrap up when tackling.  Get some pressure on the QB.  The slowest QB in the BIG, is lighting us up on the ground.  Getting multiple hats to the ball should be a given if you team is not going through the motions.  4th and 1/2 yard on the goal.  Go for it!!!! We're play to not lose.  What ever happened to no fear of failure????

Yeah, pathetic play calls and Martinez looks like he should be in the concussion protocol or something.

And playing on our heels again because of the up tempo. Apparently we can't make a defensive call on the field and need a couple guys to fake injuries like Indiana.