*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

Just now, The Duke said:

Coach Frost's program desperately needs to make it to a bowl game this year for those bowl practices.

The problem however is... Scott Frost's play-calling and how he utilizes his personnel doesn't deserve a bowl game.

So much this.  He is too proud to admit what he's doing ain't working. Last week over 500 yards of O with back up QB's....And Purdue's D is worse.....What's the difference in this game?????

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Another accountability moment for AM especially when Frost “wasn’t thrilled with his play” during his halftime interview.  But we all know this won’t happen because the players need to be the only ones accountable not the staff

Until players are held to a higher standard, this is what we will continue to see...

Just now, 10_point_buck said:

So, when we play like crap it is the announcers and Mike Rileys fault....gotcha 

do you even have a clue how conversations go? my comment was entirely random in this thread. i didnt start watching the game or this thread until recently. and i didnt place any blame on anyone. my comment was about asinine opinions of the announcers that were just wrong.