BigRedBuster

*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

Just now, Rich N said:

Struggling with Purdue. Yet I'm supposed to believe in Frost and Amart! Whatever helps people believe I guess. 

And INdiana, USA.........

Coach Frost's program desperately needs to make it to a bowl game this year for those bowl practices.

The problem however is... Scott Frost's play-calling and how he utilizes his personnel doesn't deserve a bowl game.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Big red surfers said:

Take away mart 2 long passes and he’s 12-20 for 60 yards.  

Last week 24-27.....Just saying.  And IIRC 19 chunk plays....Hmmmm

• Plus1 1

Just now, jcsmhammel said:

Hilarious the amount of post wanting to see macaffery. He didn’t even make the trip lol. 

I know right?! I'd rather have Vedral in that him anyways cause I don't want to see the kid get banged up too bad early in his career and ruin him for his career here. 

1 minute ago, desertshox said:

unfortunately you havent the slightest clue what i was referring to. so again, they werent stating facts.

So, when we play like crap it is the announcers and Mike Rileys fault....gotcha 

Another accountability moment for AM especially when Frost “wasn’t thrilled with his play” during his halftime interview.  But we all know this won’t happen because the players need to be the only ones accountable not the staff

Just now, The Duke said:

Coach Frost's program desperately needs to make it to a bowl game this year for those bowl practices.

The problem however is... Scott Frost's play-calling and how he utilizes his personnel doesn't deserve a bowl game.

So much this.  He is too proud to admit what he's doing ain't working. Last week over 500 yards of O with back up QB's....And Purdue's D is worse.....What's the difference in this game?????

1 minute ago, jcsmhammel said:

Hilarious the amount of post wanting to see macaffery. He didn’t even make the trip lol. 

I was thinking Vedral just to see what happens.