*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

1 minute ago, Celsus said:

Frost is lucky he is a Nebraska alum. He would be getting canned. I think he has plenty of talent as a coach, but is a baby in team management and controlling one's ego.

yeah it's quite interesting how we would fire a coach so easily for a 9 win season but now its almost you feel sorry for Frost. Feel terrible for these players and switching up coaches so often. The kids deserve better

• Plus1 2

33 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

BIGGEST PLAY OF THE GAME AND YOUR MOST DYNAMIC PLAYER ON THE SIDELINE BEGGING TO GET IN,  AND YOU DON’T TAKE YOUR TIMEOUT?!?!?!?!?!

Wandale is being misused going into the meat grinder for most of the game.  You now need a big play ability guy on the field, dude is yelling to get in, and he sits?  Was there an injury as to why he didn't come back in?  :dunno

1 minute ago, chamrocck said:

Wandale is being misused going into the meat grinder for most of the game.  You now need a big play ability guy on the field, dude is yelling to get in, and he sits?  Was there an injury as to why he didn't come back in?  :dunno

The trainers said he wasnt good to go so Frost didnt put him in.  

Lets keep firing coaches.  I like the drama that comes with that.  Lets keep bringing in guys who don't want to be here.  Lets keep bringing in .500 coaches who can't really recruit to Nebraska.  If you can't realize this right now, NO one wants this job.  No one.  This is a dead end job.  Frost is the guy.  It is going to take time.  

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I'm worried he might suddenly decide to transfer after the season is over.

Just now, Stumpy1 said:

The trainers said he wasnt good to go so Frost didnt put him in.  

I can live with that more but damn he is being mis-used so that's what you get...when you need him you don't got him.  Stop running the dude between the tackles and maybe he'd be fresher at the end.