Be prepared for 2 more yrs of this

Two?  Two more years of this?  It's a 7 year contract at 5 million per (losing) year.  We're rich, right?  Nice that we can keep affording to release coaches (and an AD or two) and pay them to not be here. 

I know you're talking about two more years of crappy football, but the money and the "savior" hype is also digging away at Husker fans.  Don't forget, Frost left for Sanford... um.. that keeps coming back.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

No problem.  Happy to help. Thanks for helping me find the condescending attitude.   Wasn’t sure where to find it. 

You will always find it here.  Especially those with thousands of posts who believe that any opinion different from theirs is trolling or looking to start trouble.  Face it folks, we are in the middle of a dumpster fire (again) but since it is Scotty Frosty, he gets a pass.  

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
8 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

You will always find it here.  Especially those with thousands of posts who believe that any opinion different from theirs is trolling or looking to start trouble.  Face it folks, we are in the middle of a dumpster fire (again) but since it is Scotty Frosty, he gets a pass.  

Don't co-opt your sour attitude and hatred of Scott Frost to every situation.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

We need to find out what Nebraska did to upset the football gods. We need to find out how many of what we need sacrifce so that the football gods will smile on Nebraska again. I really can't imagine wondering this desert for 40 years searching for the promised land. What did we do to displease the football gods so?

33 minutes ago, Stormandy said:

We need to find out what Nebraska did to upset the football gods. We need to find out how many of what we need sacrifce so that the football gods will smile on Nebraska again. I really can't imagine wondering this desert for 40 years searching for the promised land. What did we do to displease the football gods so?

We have already been wandering in the desert for almost 20 years...and its starting to look like it might be another 20.  If it was for Gods sake id hope id be all in, but 40 years just for Nebraska footballs sake...F that.  Its just football, and its not worth my energy anymore.  Probably wasnt worth 18 years of it.

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Martinez was awful this game and Frost was gonna let him ride it out no matter what.

y'all are a little wild with this hyperbole. Martinez was 22/39 (56%) for 247 yards, 0 TD passing, 1 INT, 12 rushes for 76 yards (4.8ypc) and 2 TDs. There's no world where this is awful except a world where Adrian showed you a previously pretty great season we'd never seen the likes of at Nebraska before. I'm not saying either Vedral or McCaffery wouldn't have done better, but also neither of them made the trip. 

Awful is like 16/36 with three picks. It's not hovering around 60% and having 300+ yards of total offense. 

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Martinez was awful this game and Frost was gonna let him ride it out no matter what.

y'all are a little wild with this hyperbole. Martinez was 22/39 (56%) for 247 yards, 0 TD passing, 1 INT, 12 rushes for 76 yards (4.8ypc) and 2 TDs. There's no world where this is awful except a world where Adrian showed you a previously pretty great season we'd never seen the likes of at Nebraska before. I'm not saying either Vedral or McCaffery wouldn't have done better, but also neither of them made the trip. 

Awful is like 16/36 with three picks. It's not hovering around 60% and having 300+ yards of total offense. 

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, Landlord said:

The eye test sometimes is much better than the stats. If he wouldn’t have been so indecisive and ran with a motive, we win that game. He was off on a lot of throws. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, The Dude said:

Frost isn't going to survive 2 more losing seasons.  He'll survive this year, but if he can't post a winning record next year there's basically zero chance he'll be back for year 4.  The natives are already getting very restless. 

As we've learned from the past 20 years of Husker football, there are natives and there are natives that matter.

7 hours ago, lo country said:

He is at a crossroads.  Bet your job on  staff that have let you down?  Trust your ability to get kids in and get your scheme on both sides to work?.  If it's me, I am reevaluating everything in the off season.  Asking Moos to open the check book, get me guys with B1G roots and ties into the same places Bama and Clemson recruit (thx Moos) and tell the kids you will start almost immediately......Hell I'd even ask Urbs to be an analysts to help me get an O that will actually be able to move/score in all conditions.  Not this Danny Langs/Beck/Wats big or bust O...

Urban is a fan of the way Frost schemes.