Be prepared for 2 more yrs of this

28 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Frost has an issue of not knowing particular issues as they happen in games. Two significant problems with this fact. 1. The best players and coaches in any sport know them as they happen. They recount them in pressers. They dream about them and make sure they don’t repeat. 2.  They are KEY to in game adjustments. K.E.Y. 

Purdue watched old UCF film to prepare for THIS game. Let that fact sink in. 

Frost is the man for this job. He has pride. He is loyal. He has a plan. Can his pride and loyalty take a back seat to what is right for the program? Can his pride allow him to adjust to his approach (get in the weeds on all team aspects; you and Chin are not co-head coaches) and adjust schemes? 

Frankly my biggest concern now is keeping current talent on the team and not losing recruits. You may have told Adrian’s mom you’ll take care of her kid. Guess what? He’s not taking care of your program. Adjust. Swallow pride. Pivot your plan. And then execute. Know details. Command the team. Lead. Create winners.  And win games.

"old UCF film".....lol.

It ain't that old.

Let THAT sink in.....

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, I am I said:

Willie Tagert just got fired. 21 games. 

They were abysmal. We’re not abysmal. Lets not be FSU 

The irony, watching College Game Day last year and they talked about what new coach (Herm, Frost, Wille and maybe Mullens at UF) would have the biggest impact.  They all mentioned Wille......Frost was mentioned as the long term guy.....

9 minutes ago, TheSker said:

"old UCF film".....lol.

It ain't that old.

Let THAT sink in.....

I think @DefenderAO might have been meaning that the staff has "tells" that have carried over from their UCF days and have not added any wrinkles in year 2 at NU....

It does seem that teams do exploit our execution better than we do theirs.  We might have some tells that we are unaware of.  Some of our opponents might also value film work a lot more than ours....

• Thanks 1
Just now, lo country said:

I think @DefenderAO might have been meaning that the staff has "tells" that have carried over from their UCF days and have not added any wrinkles in year 2 at NU....

It does seem that teams do exploit our execution better than we do theirs.  We might have some tells that we are unaware of.  Some of our opponents might also value film work a lot more than ours....

Of course.....there's better film to look at on our staff scheme wise from UCF.  They are not even two full seasons at Nebraska yet.

To call UCF film on our staff "old" is a reach.  A big reach.

28 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Of course.....there's better film to look at on our staff scheme wise from UCF.  They are not even two full seasons at Nebraska yet.

Come on man!  That's semantics:D  It is ironic that they didn't look at NU film from last year's game with us.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
44 minutes ago, TheSker said:

We don't know that they didn't.

UCF film from heir undefeated season would help show tendencies.

Bell specifically mentioned the UCF film in his post game comments.  I give you credit, no sarcasm intended.  You are all in on this staff.  It is commendable.  For me, this season has left more questions than answers, BUT they have 3 more tests to take before a final grade can be made.....Hopefully they prove me completely wrong and we get at least 2 wins and go bowling.  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, TheSker said:

I think what you could take from this is it would be disappointing if we are so predictable from year to year with play calling and tendencies it makes us easy to scout. Maybe it worked va lesser staffs in the AAC but P5 staffs will figure you out week to week not just season to season 

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Bell specifically mentioned the UCF film in his post game comments.  I give you credit, no sarcasm intended.  You are all in on this staff.  It is commendable.  For me, this season has left more questions than answers, BUT they have 3 more tests to take before a final grade can be made.....Hopefully they prove me completely wrong and we get at least 2 wins and go bowling.  

I know what Bell specifically mentioned.

Part of film study is looking for tendencies.  There are 2 seasons of UCF film on our staff, and less than that with Nebraska film.

If sound bites from opposing players is something that you can use to create theater......go for it.

I am all in on this staff because an undefeated season together is a big deal.  And I couldn't be more sick of coaching change at Nebraska.

And honestly dude, you have enough negativity in your posts to cover both of us 

What was the last positive thing you said about this staff?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think what you could take from this is it would be disappointing if we are so predictable from year to year with play calling and tendencies it makes us easy to scout. Maybe it worked va lesser staffs in the AAC but P5 staffs will figure you out week to week not just season to season 

All coaches have tendencies.

But it allows you to dig at the staff.  Feel free......

52 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I know what Bell specifically mentioned.

Part of film study is looking for tendencies.  There are 2 seasons of UCF film on our staff, and less than that with Nebraska film.

If sound bites from opposing players is something that you can use to create theater......go for it.

I am all in on this staff because an undefeated season together is a big deal.  And I couldn't be more sick of coaching change at Nebraska.

And honestly dude, you have enough negativity in your posts to cover both of us 

What was the last positive thing you said about this staff?

I had a great post to this, but deleted it.  You nor I will ever change the others mind or opinion.  Bottom line, we all are very passionate fans. not getting into a pi$$ing match on an internet board.