I still think its funny.............

that last year frost gave the vb team a pep talk about winning.  Like one of the best coaches in NCAA athletics regardless of sport needed frost to help him out.  Maybe frost needs the vb team to give his team a talk about winning. We really are a Volleyball school and have been for 18 years, go husker girls against penn st tonight. BTW I think the vb girls would kick the fb teams a$$ in fb!!

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, April Wine said:

that last year frost gave the vb team a pep talk about winning.  Like one of the best coaches in NCAA athletics regardless of sport needed frost to help him out.  Maybe frost needs the vb team to give his team a talk about winning. We really are a Volleyball school and have been for 18 years, go husker girls against penn st tonight. BTW I think the vb girls would kick the fb teams a$$ in fb!!

Do you think Frost was invited by Cook or do you think he went behind Cook's back to talk to the team?

4 minutes ago, April Wine said:

He was invited by somebody(maybe Mr.Moos?), but do you really think the success of the VB team was waning on a talk from the Golden boy?

Big red in sd what the hell does that comment mean?

Cook and Frost are friends. Cook invited Frost to speak to the team. Reactions from the team were really good. They enjoyed visiting with Frost.

It's kinda funny, you're right, considering the situations of both teams. But we shouldn't read too much into it.

• Plus1 1

I love coach cook and I won't give up on frost(maybe some of his assistants), but coach cook has his team ready every night(they don't win them all) but when its tournament time they are READY!  I think coach cook could teach frost some lessons.  This is the B10 not the AAC.  That's my point

• Plus1 1