What if we beat Wisconsin?

I am worried that we might not beat Maryland now.  I would bet that the team knows that Wisconsin and Iowa are going to beat the crap out of the Huskers.  Win or lose against Maryland, there is no bowl game or future this year.  Now we can look forward to next year.  I don’t think that this team has enough pride or guts to do more than turn in the equipment and clean out their lockers.

i cannot imagine that any top high school players want to join a bunch of back to back 4 win losers and coaches that are getting improvements.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, URSS said:

I am worried that we might not beat Maryland now.  I would bet that the team knows that Wisconsin and Iowa are going to beat the crap out of the Huskers.  Win or lose against Maryland, there is no bowl game or future this year.  Now we can look forward to next year.  I don’t think that this team has enough pride or guts to do more than turn in the equipment and clean out their lockers.

i cannot imagine that any top high school players want to join a bunch of back to back 4 win losers and coaches that are getting improvements.

Yeah we couldn't beat Purdue. Maryland is probably a loss but it's all good. Finish out the season with losses to better our draft position.

• Haha 1