What if we beat Wisconsin?

30 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Just curious on who, we as fans on a message board, are supposed to be helping

Do you know how any of this is going to turn out in the long run?  So the question stands, how is any of this "we're all gonna die!!!!!" quitters mentality going to make matters better?  I don't have a problem with reasoned debate about the state of Huskerland but saying 0% chance of winning is just false and not productive.  

29 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

Quitters wouldn't be on a message board on a sat night.  It has been an objectively terrible year for husker football.  It's ok to be realistic but still hopeful.  It's not ok to enable poor play by saying everything is alright. 

Not sure where anyone said everything was alright. 

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I love how you take a page from Trump and state your opinion in a factual manner.

Guess what, it's still an opinion.  I feel you're wrong.  I also would appreciate it if you stopped talking ill about the players.

What are you drinking? I would stop drinking it because your statements make no sense...sounds like blah blah

59 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Do you know how any of this is going to turn out in the long run?  So the question stands, how is any of this "we're all gonna die!!!!!" quitters mentality going to make matters better?  I don't have a problem with reasoned debate about the state of Huskerland but saying 0% chance of winning is just false and not productive.  

On the contrary people can push the kool aid 100% about this game and it will make things magically better???  People can reflect their opinions however they want, based on performance this year especially coming off the way last year ended, it arguably deserves to be crappy.

And based off of watching Wisconsin and knowing what NUs defense is fully capable of, I say there is a 2.84% chance of winning not 0

8 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

On the contrary people can push the kool aid 100% about this game and it will make things magically better???  People can reflect their opinions however they want, based on performance this year especially coming off the way last year ended, it arguably deserves to be crappy.

And based off of watching Wisconsin and knowing what NUs defense is fully capable of, I say there is a 2.84% chance of winning not 0

You may as well round up

14 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

14%  https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401112244  2% seems more accurate.

The only reason to watch this game is the possibility of seeing some freshmen play.  

Maryland may have quit even more than our team.  Might be a win there if it isn't too difficult.