The Bandwagon (heading East)

1 hour ago, Scratchtown said:

Can’t wrap my mind around how he got it going so fast at UCF when they were freaking 0-12. 

Something in the water at the university that makes the boys soft or what?

If you look at the 4 years previous to his hiring, they had some good seasons save for the 0-12 in 2015...10-4, 12-1, 9-4 then 0-12  

To the OP, ride or die.....I'll stick with the Huskers....Things have got to get better.  No way we stay down forever.  Can't think of a top program that hasn't.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, TheSker said:

I get confused on this board sometimes......are you saying Illinois, Minnesota, Purdue and Indiana qualify as big boy football?

You do realize that every conference has its best teams and its worst teams.  Are you saying the teams of the American conference top to bottom are as good as the teams of the Big Ten?  Or perhaps you are just saying the worst teams in the Big Ten are inferior to the worst teams in the American conference.  If either of these is your point you are indeed confused .   

On 11/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, BigPeterJ said:

Who is ready to hop on the wagon heading the other direction?  I heard there was gold out here so i hopped on.  Ive been searching for 18 years now, and havent found much...a couple "flechs" found last fall,  but thats it.  The winters begin in September, the Spring dont start till May out here.  The Women are sparse, and the whiskey dont work no more.  A wise man would find the wagon heading back east....stop wasting his life on the slim and ever-slimming hopes of finding gold.  Ive wasted many a years in this brutal land.  And i know i have less years left than i did before.  But i never was a wise man....folks have always questioned wether i was on the right side of retardation......but one day i heard a supposed wise man say "history was always made by actin a fool".....seems to contradict itself ....am i wise or am i a fool...if im honest i must say im too retarded to know which one i am.  

Whose taking the wagon back east? Whose still chasing the sunset out west?

Not a great film for one of Candys last. Not sure where east we are supposed to go besides Omaha...

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Scratchtown said:

Can’t wrap my mind around how he got it going so fast at UCF when they were freaking 0-12. 

Something in the water at the university that makes the boys soft or what?

Everyone seems to forget they were a BCS bowl team the year before.  There was talent on the team, but the coach quit, not the players.

• Plus1 1