Mike Riley

Did not recruit and continue to play Martinez. The players don’t respond to frost and we did not lose because of talent. Our coaching is a damn joke and our QB  is not good. Martinez misses open receivers and frost is uninspiring.

power running is our identity. Frost is just as bad as Callahan. Today was the first day I questioned frost. He makes $5 million a year. If anyone of us had these results in our job we would be unemployed 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, milehighbob said:

Did not recruit and continue to play Martinez. The players don’t respond to frost and we did not lose because of talent. Our coaching is a damn joke and our QB  is not good. Martinez misses open receivers and frost is uninspiring.

power running is our identity. Frost is just as bad as Callahan. Today was the first day I questioned frost. He makes $5 million a year. If anyone of us had these results in our job we would be unemployed 

Oh sh*t, I thought my dad had posted again. whew...

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Coach Frost is our future.

But sometimes I wonder how a Riley team would have performed these two years.  Just being honest. At least he managed to win some of the close ones  

Riley would not have won a game in 2018.  No reason that wouldn’t have continued in 2019.

People have already forgotten that the D in 2017 wanted no part any contact let alone an open field tackle.  I also remember our “stud” tackle getting abused by TN.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Riley would not have won a game in 2018.  No reason that wouldn’t have continued in 2019.

People have already forgotten that the D in 2017 wanted no part any contact let alone an open field tackle.  I also remember our “stud” tackle getting abused by TN.

Our D is not bad this year in comparison to 17. That season was historically bad

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
4 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I happened to catch a replay of a 2017 game the other day. As bad as this year has been God that one was worse. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Fire 1