Nebrasketball Game #1- UC Riverside: Tuesday, November 5- 8:00 PM (BTN)

Mavric

What will the game result be?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • UC Riverside single digit win
    • UC Riverside double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2019 at 02:56 AM

17 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

I've read that Hoiberg hates recruiting. Seems like we have a lot of kids from all over the place out there, though. Someone please tell me he can get a few legit players in Lincoln. Miles was actually able to do that.

You show me a college basketball coach that enjoys recruiting and I'll show you a liar.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Xmas32 said:

You show me a college basketball coach that enjoys recruiting and I'll show you a liar.

Yeah, I feel the same way.  There are probably a few that like the chase...sort of like being in sales, I think most salespersons (as to not offend anyone) hate sales but there are a few that freaking love chasing that big whale.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, I feel the same way.  There are probably a few that like the chase...sort of like being in sales, I think most salespersons (as to not offend anyone) hate sales but there are a few that freaking love chasing that big whale.

I was in sales before and it is like that.  I ended up hating it.  When you hit a big deal, I was in real estate for a few years it is awesome.  You lose so many though and that whole process never ends.  Just like Hoiberg I f%$'n hated it lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

I was in sales before and it is like that.  I ended up hating it.  When you hit a big deal, I was in real estate for a few years it is awesome.  You lose so many though and that whole process never ends.  Just like Hoiberg I f%$'n hated it lol.

I always thought real estate would be sort of the "easy" version of sales, but it also seems so saturated now and I am sure clients jump all the time.

• Fire 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I always thought real estate would be sort of the "easy" version of sales, but it also seems so saturated now and I am sure clients jump all the time.

Yeah if anything it was the clients that drove you mad.  They lied quite a bit which wasn't shocking but when you had to deal with it all the time it drove you nuts and in the end you lost a lot of deals because of it.  Lots of 'tire kickers'.  Definitely saturated here in Chicago too.  :blink: 

Just now, suh_fan93 said:

Yeah if anything it was the clients that drove you mad.  They lied quite a bit which wasn't shocking but when you had to deal with it all the time it drove you nuts and in the end you lost deals because of it.  Definitely saturated here in Chicago too.  :blink: 

You sold real estate in the city?  That had to be annoying!  How often did you get the "Can we look at something in the burbs too" clients and then you drive an hour to burbs only for them to immediately not like how far it is from "the atmosphere of the city"

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

You sold real estate in the city?  That had to be annoying!  How often did you get the "Can we look at something in the burbs too" clients and then you drive an hour to burbs only for them to immediately not like how far it is from "the atmosphere of the city"

Haha.  Oh yeah.  All the time.  It generally was 'we really want something by the lake but we're open to something out west too...'  Credit scores that were 2 to 300 points off from what they said they were.  I f'n hated that part of it lol.  Parts of it were cool though and I never sold in the suburbs and still wonder if that would have been a lot better.  

Sorry for the short derailment.  Still shocked by that score last night... :blink:

• Fire 1
Just now, suh_fan93 said:

Haha.  Oh yeah.  All the time.  It generally was 'we really want something by the lake but we're open to something out west too...'  Credit scores that were 2 to 300 points off from what they'd tell you.  I f'n hated it lol.  Parts of it were cool though and I never sold in the suburbs and still wonder if that would have been a lot better.  

Ha!  By the lake! 

Oh really...no problem!  Super cheap places there!  

• Haha 2