You Are The Head Coach

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Very true.  Regardless of anything, if your O can't get a push nothing will work....I will give Kudos to Frost on the Jurgens move.  He has improved dramatically in the snapping department and is very aggressive in run blocking.  Maybe Frost does know a thing or 2:D .  Another year  of making line adjustments won't hurt at all.  Did Farmer make line calls last year or did AM? Might be the reason for the AM drop  if he is now having to make calls to help the OL...

When we get 5 Cam Jurgens types on the O line we will be tough to stop. I think we have them on the roster, just need time in the weightroom

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, lo country said:

Very true.  Regardless of anything, if your O can't get a push nothing will work....I will give Kudos to Frost on the Jurgens move.  He has improved dramatically in the snapping department and is very aggressive in run blocking.  Maybe Frost does know a thing or 2:D .  Another year  of making line adjustments won't hurt at all.  Did Farmer make line calls last year or did AM? Might be the reason for the AM drop  if he is now having to make calls to help the OL...

If Jurgens is an example of how we can develop linemen with Frost and Austin compared to anything Mile Riley developed (or didn't....), there's reason for optimism, right?

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, Waldo said:

If his 15 tackle career is considered decent in your mind, I’d hate to see what a good career looks like. Frost is and was a great athlete, but let’s not hype things up to prove a point. 

Also, according to you, 99.99% of us should keep our mouths closed and have no clue what a quality coaching staff looks like because we don’t have those credentials.

Decent means hanging in there long enough to qualify for their retirement program which he did.

And your second point:  Yep that is about it!  

I mean type away for fun, it is just a board.   People get what they paid for when they read it.