Off year elections

Just now, ActualCornHusker said:

@Nebfanatic You may be right... But presumption of innocence is pretty damn important. And Trump actually called for a full investigation of Epstein's death, so the optics of that would tell you that there's probably nothing there.

Realistically its whataboutism anyway. Dude in Virginia shouldn't have been elected and Trump has nothing to do with that. I have more to say about Trump&Epstien but that would be better served for a discussion about Trump & Epstien.

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Realistically its whataboutism anyway.

Naaa....whataboutism would be me saying, I don't care about the guy who was just elected because Republicans have people like the too.

That's not what I'm saying.

I agree that these people should not be in office if they are morally corrupt to this point.

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Naaa....whataboutism would be me saying, I don't care about the guy who was just elected because Republicans have people like the too.

That's not what I'm saying.

I agree that these people should not be in office if they are morally corrupt to this point.

'Yea the virginia guy shouldn't have been elected, but what about Trump?' 

From my perspective I was using whataboutism and I prefer not to. I wasn't commenting on your posts, just holding myself accountable.

• Plus1 1